Bonus post week 74

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Notes from Mom:  Our wonderful neighbors are the Platers across the street.  I've mentioned her before. Ruth has a lovely family, and also comes from a family of 5 girls.    Ruth was in Hong Kong and dropped off a package to Ian for us.  Her sister, Rosalind Burns, lives in Hong Kong since last summer with her husband Chris and daughter Addie. They are a precious family and have enjoyed living there.  Ian's transfer to the island has made it so that he sees them probably weekly.  This week I got a message from Chris asking what Ian would enjoy eating when he had dinner with their family on Tuesday night.  I'm not sure what they ate, but they sent a picture of Ian and Elder Aldridge and their family.  I love that Ian has this link to home.  I am so grateful for Ian's mission, and I am especially grateful for the kindness of people all over the world. Ian has been very blessed through the generosity of others!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground