Not much left to say...everything to be grateful for...week 102

Monday, July 31, 2017


I love my mission. I don't want to leave. If I fake my death, no one panic. I'm just in mainland or something preaching the everlasting gospel. Going for 3-Nephite-status. Otherwise, I will see you in two weeks.
The scripture that got me through everything: D&C 50
41 Fear notlittle childrenfor you are mine, and have overcome the world, and you are of them that my Father hath given me;
42 And none of them that my Father hath given me shall be lost.
43 And the Father and are oneam in the Father and the Father in me; and inasmuch as ye have received me, ye are in me and in you.
44 Wherefore, am in your midst, and am the good shepherdand the stone of IsraelHe that buildeth upon this rock shall never fall.
45 And the day cometh that you shall hear my voice and see me, and know that am.
46 Watchtherefore, that ye may be readyEven so. Amen.
He will come. I know it. I am His Servant. I am His Friend. I am His Missionary. I am His.
May the whole world come to know of His gospel...one by one.
--
Elder Taylor




Notes from Mom:  Ian received his departure interview information.  He said, "My stomach just dropped..."  He reminded me that he will see me in 2 weeks, and then said, "Remember when that was years?" He has loved his mission like I never imagined.  I am so excited to see him return, but I know he will be saying goodbye to so many people he has loved for such a long time. This has been a miraculous blessing in his and our lives. 

Dear Elder Taylor:

Thank you for your service in the China Hong Kong Mission.  The last week that you spend in the mission will be one of mixed emotions.  To lessen your anxiety and to make your departure pleasant, here is an overview of some of the events that will take place those last two weeks.

Departing Interview

•Friday August 4 Departure interview with President Lam at 3:00pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early and meet with Sister Roskelley to receive your departure package.  Then quietly wait in the office, before and after the interview.

Check in at Mission Office

•Thursday August 17  9-10am  Arrive at the mission office with luggage. • Check-out with Elder and Sister Roskelley.• 11:00 Attend the temple with the Lams.•1:00 Activities with the Lams.• You will spend the night in Patron Housing.

Departure Day

•18 August 2017 • 7:00am Leave for airport

We love and appreciate you and hope these remaining days will be very special and spiritual for you.  May the Lord bless you richly as you never stop serving Him with all your heart, might, mind, and strength.

Sincerely,

Sister Roskelley CHKM Secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground