Week 95

Monday, June 12, 2017

I don't have much time to do emails because a typhoon is coming in and they will be closing down the store, but I want you to know that this week is still full of blessings. I love my mission. I'm sad to see the end so close. I don't want it to be. There is too much to leave undone. I thought I'd tell you: I have now had 3 investigators from my last area that have been baptized. They have all called me prior to their baptisms and bore their testimony to me. This last week was a man named Kevin Lee, who is in a relationship with a member of the ward. He was a hard man when I first met him, but I became good friends with him very quickly through the power of the Spirit. He is now baptized, and he cried at his baptism (Chinese men DON'T cry...ever...I mean it...EVER). 

No time for anything else, but I am really Heavenly Father's most spoiled child. I wish I could do more to deserve these blessings, but thankfully I don't have to. I just have to be doing my best. I am enough because I am His. Love you momma.

Notes from Mom:  Ian was able to send a picture from the recent missionary conference with Elder Quentin L. Cook, Elder Soares, and Elder Waddell.  It's fun to see so many of the faces we love so much!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground