Bonus post...week 94

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Notes from Mom:
As I have said before, when Ian isn't able to send a picture, I can almost EXPECT that a member will send one that is caring for my boy.  This week it happened again! I love these thoughtful people! This morning I received an email from the Forte family:

Hello,
We enjoyed having your son's in our home tonight for a little spaghetti, meatballs, and corn on the cob. They just left in fact. 
They shared a fun spiritual message about pickles which we all enjoyed.
They were very excited for us to send you out this pic w our two youngest boys. We have a son serving now and having your fine sons with us tonight made it seem like he wasn't so far away.
Sincerely,
Mike Sheila Forte family


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground