Trials of faith...week 65

Monday, November 14, 2016

This week I felt kind of bad for Elder Lee. I have been praying for trials of faith lately, and this week is where that happened. Almost every single one of our investigators cancelled on us, and every single lesson that we scheduled, the people that actually did show up were very very late. I am very grateful for having invited these trials on my own though. It actually really helps to open your perspective and we are enabled to see the blessings building up just beyond our reach. We just have to be ready to catch as many of those blessings as possible. We must expand our capacity to receive, but that only comes when we increase the capacity to give first.
Not much else to say, nor do I have time really to say much, but I hope you all know that having a testimony of Jesus Christ is the most joyful and precious gift I have. It has gotten me through everything. I am learning more and more to rely on it as I have more and greater challenges. I love my Savior. Also, I hope that you can get a translation of this somehow that actually makes sense, but get this: 欲速則不達. Shoutout to my amazing companion. I'll try to tell you all his conversion story next week.

No photos from Ian this week, but Annie Fong never fails!  She posted these on the ward website.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground