New Companion...week 64

Monday, November 7, 2016

The news of the week is my new companion Elder Lee. I think it's funny that right after my trainer from Hong Kong finishes his mission, I get a new native companion. This is going to be VERY helpful for language. 

That's not all though. He draws like a boss and, because he is a convert of two years, he's actually had more time of exposure to missionary lessons than I am, so he's a VERY good teacher. I think that this is going to be a very good transfer.

Not much time for anything else, but I think y'all need to know that Hong Kong is the best place on earth. I love my mission...THERE I SAID IT AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN IF I HAVE TO! This is the best experience of my life. I've always heard that life never gets easier, but at the same time, what would the fun be in getting easier? Thank goodness for the gospel of Jesus Christ! Thank you for all of your prayers and support. I hope that you all are safe and healthy. Hopefully it doesn't get too cold where y'all are at!
加油!戴資長老


This is the new Sheung Shui bunch! Sister Hoxer is from Utah and is also sister training leader. Elder Lee is my companion. He is a convert of two years from Hong Kong Sham Shui Po ward!


Pictures: Elder Powell with his temporary companion on his last day.




 Elder Love and I part ways. 


New set of Sheung Shui ward missionaries.


I found my trainer after he finished his mission! He misses us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground