General Conference and ward travel activity...week 60

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Note from Mom:  Ian's letter was a day late because he had a ward activity.  It sounds very successful!  Sister Poon posted some pictures on Facebook.  They are added later.

General Conference was amazing! I think some of my favorites were by Elders Cornish and Elder Nattress. I hope my parents know that, like Elder Natress said, "It's Him." I know it is. I know that it's truly Christ our Savior who leads us in this gospel of truth and light and love.


This week's ward activity was spectacular. Overall, a range of 15-18 Less actives, investigators, and referrals came to it, and EVERY SINGLE ONE HAD A BALL! We played soccer and basketball with all the youth that were there (sore from that) ate with the adult group (sore from that) and took pictures with Angus Lam and his family because Angus will be leaving for his mission to the Korea Seoul South mission. He will be in the MTC for 9 weeks becoming better at English and learning Korean! He's been such a powerful ward missionary and we're proud of him for his decision to serve.

1-Less active A Ming. First time I have ever seen him wearing a white shirt and tie.


2-some of the young men. Our investigator Ken is standing next to Elder Love.

 3-Elder Guinn and I having a fun split second moment together.

4-The Tolo Harbor zone leaders...two transfers in a row! That's four months all serving together as zone leaders!



Sheung Shui Ward travel from Sister Poon!







On my right is a less active named Koon Chi Ming. On Elder Love's left is our investigator Ken Leung Man His.  











No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground